Bud Brown explains how to know when to use a voltage adapter in the Philippines. The United States and the Philippines have different voltage systems. In the United States 110 volts are used, and in the Philippines 220 volts are used. If you plug something from one system into the other system, it will not work correctly and may ruin your equipment. Consider that computers and phone chargers are equipped to handle both systems. Check the labels on your electrical equipment to determine if it is compatible with different systems. If your equipment has only one setting that is incompatible with the system you're using, you will need to buy an adapter.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades